Horrible Hat

Here’s a picture of the horrible hat Master is making me wear in public now that I burned myself at the pool and on our hikes last week.  Boo.

Post a comment and let Master know (he reads this blog) that he shouldn’t make me wear the ugliest hat on the planet because it makes me sad.

*sigh*

Love him anyway!

Tagged with

17 thoughts on “Horrible Hat

1. Okay you need a better hat.
    Sun Precautions sells nice ones if you can afford them.
    The pink & black fabric is nice tho.
    That pout is epic & rivals mine.

2. LOL Oh god, your face is to die for! You look so cute pouting like that I just want to pinch your cheeks :-)

3. lostmaverick says:

OMG, you look so cute pouting like that I just want to pinch your cheeks :-)

4. lostmaverick says:

Seriously though, maybe you could wear a scarf or bandanna?

LOL! Thanks Maverick! I'm going to try and see if he'll let me wear something different. In the meantime I'm stuck though.

5. That -is- a pretty god awful hat, kitty :(

Thanks! Maybe with more people agreeing with me, Master will get me a new hat. lol.

6. What is the pink stripy thing and wheres it from? Its cute :3

And yes, the hat needs to go :P

Hi Luna! :) The pink stripy thing is a beach cover up. :) I found it at Plato's Closet. Love that place.

7. sanityraines says:

Well, now with that pout of yours it looks adorable (LOL) but yea, a new kind of hat is definitely in order here. What about one of those large straw hats? They can be very cute if you're the crafty sort. ;)

Thanks! I think I'm getting enough support online for Master to let me get a new hat. lol!

8. MomoNoHanna says:

It could be worse lol i always wear moisturizer with 15spf sunscreen a)dry skin b) i live in Australia c) its what keeping me from getting more cancer like spots lol the dr says its working coz i haven't got anymore :) I only wear hats when its way to hot to prevent heat stroke

Yeah, hate that hat! Lol. It has a longer part in the back though to keep your neck from getting burned, so for now I gotta wear it. :/ We're looking for a cute new hat soon. :-) I'm glad you're not getting more cancer like spots though!