Human table. Mmm.

So, yesterday afternoon Master called me on the phone.  He asked me how sturdy I thought the kitchen table was.

“Hmm, what do you want to put on it?”  I asked.

“Hang on,” he says “Let me go outside so I can be somewhere more private.”

I wait.

“What do I want to put on it?”  (pause) “About, I dunno, 140, 150 pounds?”

I sat there puzzled.  What would he want to put on the table that’s between 140 and 150 pounds.

“Wait..  Are you going to put ME on the table?!”

“Yup.  Make sure it’s cleaned off before you I get home.  Love you!”

I hung up the phone blushing and excited.  After I was done making clips for the day, I decided to clean the table off, and scrub it down with some cleaner.  When Master got home, I was still cooking dinner for us.  I finished up, served him, and he told me to strip down and get on the table.

He blindfolded me, put my wrist cuffs on, and proceeded to eat off me.  He put his plate on my belly, and had me balance a glass of ice water on my leg.  I’d be lying if I said that the water didn’t make me a LITTLE nervous.  lol.  I didn’t spill any though!

After Master ate his dinner, he set up my food on the floor and I ate mine.  I love being furniture.  I wish there were more excuses to do it more often.  <3  I love being unacknowledged.  Just an object.  No, not AN object.  HIS object.

<333

Tagged with

15 thoughts on “Human table. Mmm.

1. What can I say your a great centerpiece. You help make dinner even better. ;)

2. lostmaverick says:

Is that something you'd like him to do more often, or is it more fun if its only every now and then and as a surprise?

Oh I'd love to do it more often. And not just as a table. Human furniture gets me going. Mmmm.

3. sanityraines says:

Oh wow! no photos? I bet you were the best looking piece of furniture in the house XD I'm jealous LOL

Aww, thanks! Lol, we did take some pictures, but I was too shy to share 'em. :)

• sanityraines says:

Awww! I'm trying to talk my Huny into making photos (tasteful ones LOL) I don't know that I would share them with the public as I am extremely self-concious over my body, but the idea of putting them in his own private photo album really excites me. Especially if I get to be used :)

^^ That sounds fun to me. I get a little self conscious now and then too, so I totally understand.

4. That's so much fun! Lucky kitty. :p
    Master doesn't really have a 'table', but I think it'd be fun to be used like that. I'll have to mention it now that I'm down here with Him.

Sometimes he uses me as a table without putting me on one. :) I hope you guys get to have some table fun. :D

5. sounds really hot! I had a guy who used to put my dinner under the table and then expected ne not to eat it till I had finished sucking his dick while he ate. The hottest part was he never recognised it/thanked me just acted as if it was the way of life. Try it sometime x

Lol, I'll tell Master. ;) Although, he often hides me under the desk if he has to work remotely, and I pretend to be his "secretary" He he he. :D

• Lol also fun!!

Definitely tell him!
        I'm not sure which I prefered the best when he had a full steak or something nice and he would just ugnirecme while I worked at him like a mad girl, or when he would have something simple like a burger so he had one hand free to push my head around and pull my hair!

As a secretary think of it as a challenge to your cocksucking abilities to see if he can have a business conversation on the phone while u pleasure him!

Xx