I’m a ballerina!

Hits: 1

My New Ballet Boots

Okay, perhaps not.  But, I do have a new pair of shiny bondage ballet boots!  These shoes weren’t made for walkin’.  Actually, it’s true.  They’re not designed to be walked around in.  Think of them as “fuck me boots”.  Heh.  I’ve seen a few videos with people who can walk, dance, etc in them, but that’s pretty rare.  I think Master has got it in his head that if we train real hard I’ll be able to one day too.  Lol!  We’ll see.  Last night when I got them, I put them on right away to see if I could stand up in them.  I COULD, but only after leaning really heavily on Master.  At one point, I asked him to take a half step back to see if I could stand on my own.  He gave me this “Hmm, I don’t know if this is a good idea” look, but did it anyway.  I managed to remain standing!  Truly, that is an accomplishment in these shoes.  I don’t think I’ll ever be walking to the park in these but who knows, maybe I’ll be able to take a step or two eventually.

I do like a challenge.  <3

12 thoughts on “I’m a ballerina!

1. Jessie Beth says:

O_O I can barely stand in 4.5" heels let alone THOSE! LOL You're a braver kitty than I! ;)

(psst – miss you on Twitter )

Thanks JB! (I miss twitter too. :( I appealed my suspension, but have NO CLUE why I was suspended. :(( I hope they let me come back soon.) :((

2. Jessie Beth says:

We've got a Bring Kitty Back rally going lol We are ALL retweeting it! :D

That really, really makes me feel glad. ^^ I'm kinda down about this whole thing. I hate being cut off from all my friends. Twitter has become a way of life! Lol. I hope they re-instate me soon.

3. lostmaverick says:

Boy, I hope your Master doesn't mind giving you lots of foot rubs after wearing those ;-)

PS: Welcome back to Twitter, muskateer!

Lol! He gives me paw rubs all the time. He says it's fun to rub my feet. Am I lucky or what?! (And thank you!! :)

4. sanityraines says:

OMG!!!!!! I am sooo jealous! LOL I have been looking at these for like 2 years now, trying to decide if they are worth it. I make costumes and my latest piece is to be a satyr. These boots in a matte leather finish would be perfect for the feet! However, yea I don’t think I can attend festival in those…hell, I can’t even walk in stilletoes. Can’t wait to see a photo of you in them! :) Smmmmmmokin’ hot! LOL

Thanks SanityRaines! :)

Yeah, I don't think you'll be able to walk around festival in these. He he, but it would be fun to take pics in them with your outfit. ;)

5. Talk about sky high! Hahah- they are gorgeous though; colour me jealous! Would love to see a pic of you in them I must say.

xx MM

Thanks, MM! We do plan to take pics of them on me, but I don't feel safe putting them on yet without Master right there. :). Pics coming soon! ^^

6. johnplayerplz says:

I borrowed a pair of these from a friend when I was in the US for the summer. Made a bet, that I could do the grocery shopping wearing these things. Got a few odd looks but just told everyone "Its grand, don't worry, I'm irish.". Haha not much of an explanation, but it worked. Some poor idiots now probably think we wear ballet bondage shoes in Ireland 24/7. My bad haha.