It’s my birthday, again, so here is my gratitude list:
- Master. Sappy, and predictable as this answer might be, it’s absolutely true. Master makes me so happy in so many ways. I am forever grateful to him.
- Serenade. I’m still upset over Samantha’s loss, but I’m glad that she’s not in any pain anymore, and I’m grateful to have Serenade. She’s a good friend even if she’s sometimes a bit.. Rambunctious. =^^=
- I’m grateful that each year, I get a little better at taking care of myself. Maybe I’m not a pro at it yet, but I’m getting there.
- I’m grateful that I can stand up for myself. I used to let doctors and other people treat me like crap, but I’m grateful that I am capable of leaving them and moving on until I get the care I need. See #3.
- I’m grateful that as this year has progressed, I’ve become even better at household chores. There is always something I’d rather be doing, but I have definitely found a sick sense of pride from getting these things done. I like making Master proud of his DomestiKitty.
- I am grateful that I didn’t let my foot set me back any more than it had to. I am so happy to be on the mend.
- I am thankful for each and every company that has shown interest in my reviewing, or has let me review for them. It really is a great honor, and I really enjoy reviewing toys and lingerie.
- I am so so so so so grateful for living far away from my family. My friends though, I do miss so so so so much.
- I am grateful for being able to cook! Maybe I’m not the best ever at it, but with time, I get better and better.
- I am grateful for being Master’s slave.
- I am so thankful that we have a wonderful apartment to live in, and food on the table.
- I am grateful for never having, needing, or wanting to grow up. At least, not in the stuck-up “better than you”, or “grumpy” ways that can happen to lots of people. Life should be full of fun, no matter what your age.
- I am grateful for warm, sunny days, on the porch under Master’s feet.
- I am grateful for polite, yet not nosy (or noisy) neighbors.
- I am grateful that Master is in relatively good health, and that he strives every day to get more and more healthy. I don’t know what I’d do without him.
- I am grateful for my pigs. I know it is silly, but they make me so happy. It is nice to have snuggle-buddies for when Master isn’t around. :)
- I am grateful that I’ve been able to stop biting my nails for the most part. I’ve caught myself nibbling here and there, but I’ve gotten enough awareness of the problem to stop myself when I start.
- I’m grateful that my Mom is doing much better than she was this time last year. I’m happy that she’s almost through with her cancer treatments, and now is on to the reconstructive parts of her journey.
- I am grateful that my Mom and Master’s Mom have become friends, and that they are talking with each other on the phone. I think they both need each other. I really never thought I’d see the day.
- I am grateful for my ability to adapt to any situation, and how much that’s helped me in the past year.
- I am grateful for Henry VI! He’s such a pretty little fish, and he makes me so happy just having him in our kitchen. His beautiful little fins always make me smile. Sure, he probably only swims to the top of his tank when I’m around in case I put some food in there.. But I like to think sometimes he just wants to swim closer to me.
- I am thankful for good times to go with the bad luck. Life can’t be sunshiney all the time, but I always have Master to help pull me through. That, and when the bad luck passes, the sun shines that much brighter.
- I am grateful for people constantly showing interest in my Mewtique, even if I’ve had to put it on temporary hold. I still love having it.
- I am grateful for friends both online and off, who love and care about me and are always hoping for the best for me and Master.
- I am grateful that I can work from home. I know not everyone can, and it definitely gives me advantages when it comes to being an at-home slave.
- I am grateful to be an at-home slave.
- I am grateful for living to be another year older. Here is hoping for more.